*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
You are inspired by the power of community and the ability to provide lasting connections and memories. At BallerTV we do this everyday with our mission to connect families and communities everywhere through the unifying power of live sports.
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup that is building the world's largest sports network from the ground up. Similar to the early days of ESPN, we are building a generational media business that will forever change the landscape of sports broadcasting. You are in a unique position to join our network of event management and logistics teammates in providing this unique live streaming technology experience to help us deliver on our mission.
- Move safe, efficient and quick with a sense of urgency throughout your work day.
- Depending on the event type, either work independently or collaboratively with a team of other contractors before, during, and after live events.
- Regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance.
- Receive, transport, ship, and report equipment/materials/inventory before and after events.
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment and technology, including both apps and filming devices.
- Understand a problem and explain a solution with depth and detail.
- Maintain ongoing communication (live, phone, text, iPad) with BallerTV HQ before, during and after event days.
- Execute BallerTV live events and provide continuous improvement feedback to ensure coverage, quality and standardization at each event.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with internal and external BallerTV customers.
- Receive feedback from other consultants and management and adjust to it positively.
- Possesses a positive “winning” attitude and is seen as hard working for the success of others.
- Passionate about community, and have a clear understanding of the unifying power of live sports.
As a BallerTV Site Lead, you will be responsible for executing all assigned BallerTV events by handling on-site operations, cultivating relationships with other BallerTV consultants, and be a great representation of the BallerTV brand. You will be our main contact on the floor and handle all challenges that come your way. We are counting on you to make our events a success!
Qualifications And Requirements
- Completion of background check required upon offer.
- Minimum age to apply: 18 years old
- No relocation offered; BA/BS degree or working towards preferred.
- This position will be contracted by event with an hourly wage or flat rate.
- Work availability: Most of the days/hours worked are on weekends with a typical event going 2-4 continuous days starting on Thursday or Friday going to Sunday or Monday. Some events can be longer and/or on weekdays. A work day can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm.
- Travel: Drive up to 40 miles without reimbursement.
- Familiarity with using iOS products.
- Skills: organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal
- Experience in (live) event production, sports, or any customer facing position is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.