BallerTV is a venture-backed startup on a mission to rapidly expand the spectrum of sports coverage so you'll never miss a game again. We provide live video, replays and highlights of the nation's top amateur sports events. Using a combination of top-end logistics and cutting-edge broadcast technology, BallerTV is uniquely poised to transform the sports media landscape.
This position plays a central role in the execution of numerous sporting events we cover simultaneously across the country. As a Videographer you’ll be asked to operate video equipment and record games for the BallerTV website. Videographers are the initiators for capturing and streaming live games, replays, and highlights. Our ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about sports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, keeps score of each game, and verifies team information for game
- Maintains equipment inventory and quality
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues with BallerTV support staff
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communications skills and sports knowledge
- Ability to multitask with great attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Background check required
- Working towards or have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in business, management, sports, and/or hospitality
- Experience working in sports, live events, hospitality or customer service
- Experience filming games or sporting events
- Knowledge, interest and experience within grassroots basketball, volleyball, football, or softball is a plus
- Job Type: Contract/Weekend Work Pay Rate: $11-15/Game
Visit www.BallerTV.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.