*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 18-29, 2021
You are inspired by the power of community and the ability to provide lasting connections and memories. At BallerTV we do this everyday with our mission to connect families and communities everywhere through the unifying power of live sports.
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup that is building the world's largest sports network from the ground up. Similar to the early days of ESPN, we are building a generational media business that will forever change the landscape of sports broadcasting. You are in a unique position to join our network of event management and logistics teammates in providing this unique live streaming technology experience to help us deliver on our mission.
- Familiarize yourself with BallerTV’s mission, vision products and website so you can spread the word and champion BallerTV!
- Make contact and connections with people at the events--spectators, parents, coaches and athletes--to proactively educate and communicate the benefits and value of our product to these customers. This includes
- Get our marketing materials and promotional items in the hands of people to increase brand awareness and drive sales at events
- Engage customers to capture feedback and escalate complaints to your team.
- Depending on the event type, either work independently or collaboratively with a team of other contractors before, during, and after live events.
- Regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with no assistance.
- Move safe, efficient and quick with a sense of urgency throughout your work day.
- Maintain ongoing communication (live, phone, text, iPad) with BallerTV HQ before, during and after event days.
- Some logistics things you may be asked to do: transport, load (in/out), assist in set up/operate (TV/iPads) equipment and ensure marketing assets are displayed and set-up properly.
- Receive feedback from other consultants and management and adjust to it positively.
- Possesses a positive “winning” attitude and is seen as hard working for the success of others.
- Passionate about community, and have a clear understanding of the unifying power of live sports.
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of active, outgoing, and knowledgeable individuals, who are passionate about spreading the word about BallerTV? We are looking for Brand Ambassadors for our live sports events, and you could be our “boots on the ground” for our marketing team. We need a team that can create memorable experiences to build brand awareness, engagement and loyalty by managing brand activations, interacting with athletes, parents, and coaches, spectators telling and selling the story of BallerTV!
Qualifications And Requirements
- Valid current driver’s license verification and completion of background check required upon offer.
- Minimum age to apply: 18 years old
- No relocation offered; BA/BS degree or working towards preferred.
- 1-2 years of similar experience such as retail customer facing service/sales
- This position will be contracted by event with an hourly wage or flat rate.
- Work availability: Most of the days/hours worked are on weekends with a typical event going 2-4 continuous days starting on Thursday or Friday going to Sunday or Monday. Some events can be longer and/or on weekdays. A work day can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm.
- Travel: Drive up to 40 miles without reimbursement.
- Familiarity with using iOS products.
- Skills: organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal
- Experience in (live) event production, sports, or any customer facing position is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.