BallerTV is a venture-backed startup on a mission to rapidly expand the spectrum of sports coverage so you'll never miss a game again. We provide live video, replays and highlights of the nation's top amateur sports events. Using a combination of top-end logistics and cutting-edge broadcast technology, BallerTV is uniquely poised to transform the sports media landscape.
Ready to join a dynamic team of active, outgoing, and knowledgeable individuals, who are passionate about spreading the word about BallerTV? This position plays a central role in the execution of numerous sporting events we cover simultaneously across the country. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be our boots on the ground for the marketing team, and you will be critical in the success of an event. In this role, you will manage brand activations, interact with athletes, parents, and coaches, educate spectators about BallerTV, and create a memorable experience that will build brand awareness and drive brand loyalty. Our ideal candidate is personable, outgoing, confident, and passionate about sports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport, load-in and load-out, set up, and operate marketing equipment
- Able to provide general knowledge of BallerTV product and engage with spectators, parents, coaches, and athletes.
- Distribute and display marketing materials as needed.
- Ability to engage and initiate conversations with parents, coaches, players and influencers
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Is a team player and has a charismatic and outgoing personality
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands to handle equipment for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance.
- Background check required.
- Working towards or have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in business, management, sports, and/or hospitality
- Experience working in sports, live events, sales or customer service
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience within grassroots basketball, volleyball, football, or softball is a plus
Job Type: Contract/Weekend