Ticket Operations Assistant with AMBS+E in Atlanta · GA
- Assist in the processing and establishment of season ticket, group and single match ticket accounts
- Provide game-day support in the area of ticket resolution, customer service and will call.
- Provide daily customer service to season ticket account holders and the general public
- Coordinate in-house and on-line ticket order fulfillment
- Aid in other duties, functions, and tasks as assigned by full-time associates of the department.
- Ability to deliver excellent service to fans
- Strong written and oral communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Ticketmaster Archtics experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve effectively and handle stressful and difficult situations
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday and match days
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of computer applications including but not limited to Microsoft’s suite of products such as Word, Excel and Outlook, Ticketmaster and customized in-house ticketing system and database.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have knowledge of the sport of soccer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?