Digital Media Assistant with AMBS+E in Marietta · GA
- Copyrighting for digital platforms (Social & web).
- Support digital team to curate and distribute content.
- Work across a variety of digital disciplines to assist team across a variety of areas.
- Assist Digital team with day-to-day projects.
- Book travel for Digital team.
- Be liaison for projects and between video and social teams.
- Contribute to ATL UTD 2 day-to-day content and support staff on USL matchday.
- Assist with ATL UTD marketing grassroots events throughout the season.
- Assist with engagement and customer service across ATL UTD social platforms.
- Degree in progress, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience required.
- 2 years of experience in Digital Media, Interactive Marketing, Communications, Arts, Journalism or related field.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills, including superior attention to detail.
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Videography, photography experience.
- Strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media and social media scheduling
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro)
- Social Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, IG Stories, Snapchat
- Soccer knowledge preferred
How did you hear about this job?