Camps and Clinics Soccer Coach with AMBS+E in Atlanta, GA
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours & administration duties
- Required to attend a mandatory paid preseason orientation event
- Assist in RDS team tryouts.
- Scout/recommend talented, potential RDS players.
- Organize and assist in the running of other camps/clinics/tryouts throughout the year.
- Assist with Community Relations events as needed.
- Assist with training for affiliate programs as needed.
- Be a current USSF ‘D’ licensed coach or United Soccer Coaches ‘National Diploma’ (minimum)
- Possess the drive to develop youth players and work as part of a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated individual who can work a varied schedule of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Possess strong organizational and personal management skills
- Possess basic computer skills, example Excel, word, power point, keynote
- Have the ability to plan, create, execute and document training sessions and programs
- Candidates must also hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record
- Must have 3 years previous coaching experience
- Hold a recognized coaching qualification
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a college or professional playing background
- Ability to speak other languages a plus
How did you hear about this job?