Assistant Video Producer - 2020 Season with AMBS+E in MARIETTA · GA
We are hiring a part-time Multimedia Producer who will report directly to the Digital Video Producer for the 2020 Atlanta United season. The Assistant Video Producer will assist the video team in day to day production and match day coverage.
- Shoot, edit, and produce video content for digital platforms, primarily for Atlanta United II.
- Create content through Adobe and Premiere Pro. After effects and Photoshop to create videos, GIFs, etc.
- Update to GIPHY Channel
- Analyze video performance and engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in the multi-media industry
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively.
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent editing and proof-reading skills, including superior attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of
- Adobe Suite
- Video production
- Filming and editing
- Social Platforms – Facebook, GIPHY, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?