Team Member Services Manager with AMBS+E in Atlanta, GA
- Manage the Scheduling and Hiring Specialist and the Team Member Services Coordinator including all responsibilities associated with these two positions -- scheduling, wardrobe distribution, Team Member communications, Team Member Support Center, focus groups and surveys.
- Primary manager and support for 650+ part-time Team Members including all Seating Hosts, Elevator Hosts, Gate Hosts and Special Events. Includes event day and non-event day support.
- Ensure the flawless execution of these Team Members on major event days including the oversight of event day processes and programs such as ingress/ egress, vertical transportation, VIP movements, seating bowl operations and Designated Driver.
- Prioritize the culture of Mercedes-Benz Stadium above all other with an emphasis on creating authentic and meaningful relationships with Team Members.
- Address all Team Members challenges and work with department leadership and Team Captains to develop action plans for future compliance/success.
- Oversee the hiring process for all MBS departments and specifically for the Guest Service Department to ensure that staffing levels are properly maintained to accommodate the needs of all major and private events.
- Build and maintain staffing models for all event types.
- Provide staffing cost estimates for all events and ensure that expenses are submitted and closed out post-event.
- Actively recognize and celebrate Team Member success via the Values in Action Recognition Program.
- Capitalize on guest and Team Member feedback and collaborate with stadium/team departments to find efficiencies, improve processes and resolve operational challenges.
- Create and maintain a leadership development pipeline to support event day teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or Hospitality.
- Minimum of 5 years overseeing a large and diverse group of employees (250+ preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of venue management experience (preferably a large-scale or high-volume facility)
- Must have a proven track record with building and maintaining a successful culture.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Available to work long hours including nights, weekends, holidays and most major events.
How did you hear about this job?