In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Corporate Partnership Seasonal Assistant
About AMB Sports and Entertainment
AMB Sports & Entertainment is part of the Blank Family of Businesses comprised of the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta Drive GC, and PGA TOUR Superstore.
About Atlanta Falcons
The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football club and member of the National Football League (NFL). The team’s headquarters and practice facility are located on a 50-acre site in Flowery Branch, Georgia. The Falcons’ NFL expansion franchise was awarded in 1965 and acquired by current owner Arthur M. Blank in 2002. Under Blank’s leadership, the Falcons have become one of the League’s premier teams on and off the field, playing their home games at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information, visit www.atlantafalcons.com,
and follow @AtlantaFalcons.
About Atlanta United
Atlanta United joined Major League Soccer in 2017 and won the 2018 MLS Cup in just its second season, the earliest an expansion team has won the title since 1998. The club has set multiple league records including season tickets sales (36,000-plus), single-season average (53,002) and total home attendance (901,033). Owned by Arthur M. Blank, Atlanta United plays its home matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information about Atlanta United, including how to purchase season tickets, visit: www.atlutd.com
, and follow @ATLUTD.
About Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Opened in August 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a world-class sports and entertainment venue in downtown Atlanta and home to the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United. The multi-purpose stadium was named the 2019 Sports Facility of the Year and is host to major sports and entertainment events, including the 2026 World Cup, the 2018 and 2025 College Football Playoff National Championships, the 2018 MLS Cup, and Super Bowl LIII. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the first professional sports stadium in North America to achieve LEED Platinum Certification and the first stadium worldwide to achieve TRUE Platinum Certification for zero waste by the United States Green Building Council. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is proud to be collaborating with naming rights partner Mercedes-Benz and thirteen founding partners including Coca-Cola, Equifax, The Home Depot, Novelis, SCANA Energy, Truist, IBM, Georgia Power, American Family Insurance, Global Payments, Ticketmaster, and Delta Airlines.
The AMB Sports + Entertainment Corporate Partnerships department has an opening for a Seasonal Assistant from February 2024 to July 2024. This is a 40-hour part-time position designed to support the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United Corporate Partnerships Team as well as provide the individual well-rounded and invaluable experience.
- Experiences to be gained through the corporate partnership seasonal assistant position include:
- Successful elements of a corporate partnership for a professional sports franchise, manufacturer, retailer and fan/consumer and of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry and Retail Marketing.
- On-site activation of grass roots marketing.
- Brand ambassador for both a professional sports team and participating sponsors.
- Measuring partnership return on investment (ROI).
- Contest rules and regulations as it relates to gift with purchase and chance-based promotions.
- Professional Customer Service that is necessary with direct customer and client interaction.
- Solicitation of customer and participant feedback.
- Budget management for various types of projects pertaining to the success of a partnership.
- What goes behind a retail promotion including talent (e.g., player and media personalities) and media support.
- Facilitating partner events by supporting the Corporate Partnerships team to ensure a successful event, as defined by the partner’s KPI’s and interests.
- Assisting with office management responsibilities, including storage organization, supply inventory, and operations within the workspace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside various projects for AMBS&E and provide support where needed.
- Support partner accounts by contributing to partner calls, taking task ownership for projects, activations, events, etc., for client-facing experience.
- Administrative work as needed (mailing, organizing tickets, shipping, copies, etc.).
- Responsible for several projects including but not limited to:
- Supply and storage inventory
- Organization of event images
- Write and edit the monthly department newsletter
- Projects as assigned based on experience, interest, and needs of the team
- Assist with account management and contribute to the group’s activation efforts (design collateral, write press releases, edit copy, organize event details, etc.).
- Specifically, file, upload, and organize sponsor photos from all events.
- Assist with game and match day partnership activation.
- Assist with onsite and offsite partner events.
- Seasonal Assistants are expected to work Atlanta United and Falcons events, including games and match ups as well as various partner events throughout their tenure.
- Seasonal will also be assigned a Capstone Project to demonstrate their learnings during the experience, including the process to research and build a partnership scenario, and present it to the team to conclude the seasonal assistant experience.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Education Requirements:
- College Graduate
- Prior internships or work experience (6 months to 2 years) in Marketing, Sponsorship fulfillment, professional sales, professional client service or related fields required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Bridge)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals looking to gain experience while servicing the larger team
- Strong teamwork skills as seasonals will be working together as a team as well as on individual projects
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 30+ pounds and ability to be on your feet for 2+ hours
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours, and weekend hours required
- Seasonal Assistants should proactively seek Atlanta United and Atlanta Falcons official sporting events for their calendars as it will be expected to work most events, weekday and weekend
- Reliable transportation required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.