Part Time Maintenance Assistant with AMBS+E in Flowery Branch · GA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Atlanta Falcons
- Coordinates the organization and operational activities for building maintenance.
- Assists with coordinating and reviewing work plan for building maintenance services and activities; establishes priorities of work orders; helps monitor work flow, activities and projects; helps review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; ensures the provision of quality maintenance and repair services
- Participates in the development and administration of assigned budget for maintenance; assists with forecasting for funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; recommends adjustments as necessary
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits, run and connect wiring circuits (Strong electrical background single and three phase circuits).
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Partner with groundskeeping team to ensure a harmonious and collaborative facilities department
- Assist with projects outside of facilities duties when necessary (i.e. groundskeeping maintenance/repairs)
- As needed, attend safety meetings and training classes, and assist with inventory control and safety
- These roles and responsibilities are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all-inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned. The individual holding this position will serve as a representative of the Falcons and, as such, shall promote a positive impression by demonstrating a collegial and professional customer service approach at all times.
- High school diploma; Associate’s in a related area preferred, in HVAC, including EPA Certified.
- Experience in building maintenance programs including knowledge of carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical.
- Availability to be on-call and to work long hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as deemed necessary by the Falcons
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- Operational characteristics, services, and activities of a building maintenance program including preventive maintenance, facility repairs, facility improvements and custodial functions
- Operation of standard facilities equipment including HVAC equipment
- Knowledge of current methods, terminology, equipment, tools and materials used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures and systems
- Operation of electrical, electrochemical, solid state, and computerized electrical systems
- Maintenance management systems
- Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with staff, coaches, players and our community
- Ability to maintain successful and cooperative working relationships demonstrating tact and discretion
- Ability to work independently and to effectively supervise others when needed
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proactive, innovative and practical
How did you hear about this job?