Digital Video Seasonal Assistant - Atlanta Falcons (Flowery Branch · GA)
About the Atlanta Falcons
- Actively Listen – Take an active role in listening by being present in the moment, using healthy body language, and ensuring joint understanding. When we read between the lines and hear what others are saying and what they are not saying, we encounter amazing opportunities to go the extra mile in serving them.
- Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
- Engage in Servant Leadership – Put others ahead of yourself even when it’s difficult. Find opportunities to lead by example in the way you pitch in and help others. Giving back to others is at the heart of what we do.
- Build Relationships – Cultivate trust in relationships by showing respect and sensitivity. Invest time in helping others to continuously improve by listening to their ideas and helping them to continuously improve.
- Own Results – Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution. You are empowered and expected to take risks aimed at exceeding the expectations of our guests. Take advantage of this rare opportunity by utilizing available resources.
- Assist in production with the Video Services Department
- Film and edit day-to-day video needs for Atlanta Falcons social properties, AtlantaFalcons.com, and other marketing initiatives
- Support the Digital Media team on game days for home games at Mercedes Benz Stadium and remotely from home during away games
- Prepare and upload video melts for distribution on Atlanta Falcons broadcast partners (NFL Network & FOX 5)
- Shoot and edit press conferences
- Create exclusive social media content
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Digital Media team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Broadcast News, Film, or related
- Possess a high level of interest in working in a fast-paced, sports-centered environment
- Must be passionate about video production and creating great content
- Must be a great teammate, eager to help others on the team
- Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience
- Must be able to produce examples of past video production work
- Video production skills a must
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Mac operating systems; general understanding of other Adobe Creative Cloud platforms
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills, maturity, and professionalism
- Understanding of the evolving nature of social media