Digital Media Editorial Intern with Atlanta Falcons in Flowery Branch, GA
With a rich history since our inception in 1965, the Atlanta Falcons Football Club has evolved to become one of the National Football League’s premier teams on and off the field under current owner Arthur Blank’s leadership. We are part of the Blank Family of Businesses and share a strong organizational culture, rooted in our core values and lived through our associates. We will begin play in Mercedes-Benz Stadium in downtown Atlanta this season, marking the stadium’s inaugural season. The new facility will allow us to provide a world-class experience for fans, both on Falcons game days and for many other marquee events. Our headquarters and practice facilities are currently located on a 50-acre campus in Flowery Branch, Georgia. We are proud to represent the city of Atlanta, with a thriving economy, especially in areas like media operations and information technology; a rich culture and arts scene; low cost of living; and plenty of green space to enjoy the great climate.
- Recent college graduate in journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Thrive and/or desire to work in a fast-paced, sports-centered, newsroom-like environment.
- Should have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience.
- Must be able to show examples of written content work.
- Basic writing, editing and Photoshop skills are a must.
- Understand AP style.
- Have website CMS experience.
- Understand analytics and be comfortable using various applications that measure/track performance.
- Maintain exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism at all times.
- Understanding of the evolving nature of the digital space and social media.
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about this position?
Describe your knowledge of the NFL, its rules, history and the Atlanta Falcons.
Describe any previous writing and website management experience you may have.
What editing software and CMS do you have previous experience with?
Please provide links of your work.
What are your short- and long-term professional goals and how will this position help you achieve them?