Brand and Digital Partnership Manager with AMB Sports & Entertainment, LLC in Flowery Branch · GA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- As a part of the Atlanta Falcons integrated marketing and digital media team, the Brand & Digital Partnership Manager will serve as a dedicated brand, digital and social media liaison tasked with increasing authentic fan engagement as well as impact and reach for our corporate partners. This critical role will work seamlessly across Marketing, Digital, Sponsorship and Fan Experience departments to help ideate and execute partner-related content on internal platforms as well as brand experiences in market.
- This position will report to the AMBSE VP/ Chief Marketing Officer with a dotted line to VP of Sponsorships. She/He will oversee the Digital Partnership Coordinator for Atlanta United, working across digital, marketing, fan experience and sponsorship teams on enterprise-wide initiatives while playing a key role in authentic sponsor integration efforts with the Atlanta Falcons. Candidate will have a keen focus on content performance while driving partner value and should be well versed in both the digital and traditional media landscape.
This high-profile, fast-paced and challenging opportunity requires versatility and ability to assist in building a clear, detailed and integrated partnership approach across brands.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in partnering with the Falcons digital, marketing and sponsorship teams to achieve organizational sales and corporate partnership objectives while deploying authentic measurable content that our fan bases want to consume
- Manage partner / sponsor editorial calendar planning and assist with digital / social content creation for the Atlanta Falcons
- Collaborate with other digital/social/marketing team members to create content and programs that are inspiring and entertaining for Falcons fans, ultimately driving measurable business results
- Responsible for bringing innovative thinking to the team and managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner
- Assist Falcons Digital and Marketing teams with integrated partner content ideation from concept to completion across all platforms
- Track and help increase partner ROI while increasing Falcons KPI metrics through creation of authentic, innovative and integrated content across digital, social and marketing.
- Attend and contribute to initial partner content ideation meetings in order to help retain and grow sponsorship revenue
- Calculate and share measurement of sponsorship content through Falcons social and digital channels
- Ensure integration with all Atlanta Falcons departments, as well as other communications, marketing and community relations leaders across the Blank Family of Businesses.
- Assist with budget planning and management
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience across digital and social media including partnership / sponsorship strategy, digital, social media, marketing and/or a related field within high-paced, demanding professional setting.
- Demonstrated experience working within an integrated marketing team
- Results-driven mindset and approach that seeks to deliver incremental sales and value for partners
- Proficient in digital and social media platforms and data analysis / measurement
- Proficient in deploying paid social tactics
- Ability to create storyboard creative concepts for digital content
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions / departments to achieve consensus to drive positive results
- Ability to effectively present integrated plans and ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish on short timelines
Preferred Qualifications and Education
- Previous agency experience
- Experience with professional or collegiate sports
How did you hear about this job?