For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Group Sales Representative position is designed to offer entry level, qualified candidates hands on experience with a professional sports team. This position is responsible for supporting, servicing and communicating with Group Sales clients. The eligible candidate will have a strong focus on game day service, event activation and carry a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: service experience, adaptability, conflict resolution, professionalism, effective communication and ability to building and maintain relationships. This position will also be responsible for event support, phone communication throughout the process and assisting with various service initiatives, responding to service-related e-mails, data entry, general administrative assistance and other coordination duties as assigned by their direct reports.
This position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence collaboration, and innovation.
· Provide day-to-day support as it relates to customer service for existing clients.
· Responsibilities include a focused attention on in-bound leads, email correspondence, customer relationship management and demonstrating proactive service.
· Assist Group Sales Account Executive execute group assets on game day.
· Assist Marketing & Events coordinator for specific theme night activation.
· Plan and execute in-game special events and fan experiences to positively influence overall game day experience.
· Engages fans through phone, email, and personal interactions; provides customer service and collaborates with Group Sales Account Executives to enhance the fan experience.
· Streamline communication including directing incoming calls to appropriate individuals and departments after discovery conversation and proactive attempt to manage the service request.
· BA/BS Degree (4-year) preferred.
· Prior sports sales experience a plus
· Familiarity with professional sports
· Familiarity with basic tenets of sales, event activation and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
Pay Scale: $15.50-$16.86
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.