AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Account Executive, Group Sales is extremely proficient in selling group tickets to Ontario Reign games to various organizations and companies. This individual would seek to develop business relationships to gain revenue by selling group tickets to Inland Empire businesses and families for the Ontario Reign Hockey Club of the American Hockey League (AHL). He/she will work during regular office hours and/or event hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays. A core function of an Ontario Reign Account Executive, Group Tickets is proactively and efficiently generating new revenue through outbound calls, client meetings, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
The starting salary for this position is $40,000 per year plus commission.
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking
- Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals
- Conduct high amounts of new business calls daily
- Aggressive prospecting to generate new business relationships
- Conduct face to face sales presentations with prospects and potential customers
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound & outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Work all home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Account Executive, Group Sales must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, and work ethic
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated, and dedicated
- Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make independent decisions, and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Quality presentation skills – ability to create, analyze, interpret, and present reports and correspondence
- Creativity and ability to see ideas through to successful execution
- Enthusiasm for and/or experience in professional sports sales and/or service
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Compliance with organizational directives
- Flexible hours required: working evenings/nights, weekends, and holidays
- BA/BS Degree Preferred (4-year)
- Minimum of 1-year prior sports sales experience
- Ability to conduct face to face business meetings
- Motivated to continue career in professional sports
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific
- Knowledge of Microsoft Kore CRM and Veritix ticketing software preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.