*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
LA Galaxy Service Executives oversee and manage relationships with Galaxy Season Ticket Members. They are responsible for maximizing season ticket renewal percentages by providing outstanding customer service, developing personal and long-term relationships with their clients, and proactively overcoming objections and challenges that may hinder their clients’ likelihood of renewing. Relationships will be built through systematic and meaningful contact including outbound calls, out-of-office face-to-face appointments, personalized letters, game day seat visits, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, and other special team-related events. LA Galaxy Service Executives are trained in ticket sales and must be experts in all facets of the ticket sales approach. They are responsible for managing a portfolio of LA Galaxy season ticket revenue and renewing and increasing that portfolio by providing a service level that is of the highest standard. Service Executives strive to increase customer loyalty and renewal percentages, generate additional revenues, and distinguish the LA Galaxy from other teams in the Los Angeles area and throughout professional sports.
- Develop, build and maintain positive personal relationships to ensure the retention and renewal of LA Galaxy Season Ticket Members. Relationships will be built through systematic and meaningful contact including outbound calls, out-of-office face-to-face appointments, personalized letters, game day seat visits, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, and other special team-related events.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all in inbound customer communication- phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Respond to all Season Ticket Member service needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchange and add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team-related questions. Monitor, respond to or re-route all incoming communications to general Galaxy voice mail and email inboxes.
- Stay updated with the details and logistics of all Ticket Packages available to Season Ticket Holders. Use MLS ticket sales best practices to offer the best service to all STMs.
- Make a minimum number of touch points per Season Ticket account per year, depending upon profile of each account.
- Implement and execute all amenities, benefits, and events for Season Ticket Members .
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all Season Ticket Members, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date. Maintain effective and efficient CRM database. Ensure marketing, ticket operations, and PR have all accurate ticket sales package information for website updates, order form updates, press releases, and ticketing system requirements.
- Create, manage, and analyze all data from ticket sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work sales table at LA Galaxy events.
- Generate new revenue referrals through up-selling, cross-selling, and uncovering account referrals.
- Take part in department-wide outbound call campaigns. Generate appropriate lists in conjunction with ticket sales management to support ticket sales initiatives.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet use, and other basic computer usage
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance while at work. Business attire in office and during events. Employees may be required to wear Galaxy attire (to be provided) when representing the Galaxy in public.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of Soccer and/ or MLS is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Experience and training in Outbox, Microsoft CRM, or other Customer Relations Management system
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.