LA Galaxy, Account Executive - Service - Los Angeles Galaxy (Carson · CA)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
LA Galaxy Service Executives oversee and manage relationships with Galaxy Season Ticket Members. They are responsible for maximizing season ticket renewal percentages by providing outstanding customer service, developing personal and long-term relationships with their clients, and proactively overcoming objections and challenges that may hinder their clients’ likelihood of renewing. Relationships will be built through systematic and meaningful contact including outbound calls, out-of-office face-to-face appointments, personalized letters, game day seat visits, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, and other special team-related events. LA Galaxy Service Executives are trained in ticket sales and must be experts in all facets of the ticket sales approach. They are responsible for managing a portfolio of LA Galaxy season ticket revenue and renewing and increasing that portfolio by providing a service level that is of the highest standard. Service Executives strive to increase customer loyalty and renewal percentages, generate additional revenues, and distinguish the LA Galaxy from other teams in the Los Angeles area and throughout professional sports.
- Develop, build and maintain positive personal relationships to ensure the retention and renewal of LA Galaxy Season Ticket Members. Relationships will be built through systematic and meaningful contact including outbound calls, out-of-office face-to-face appointments, personalized letters, game day seat visits, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, and other special team-related events.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Respond to all Season Ticket Member service needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchange and add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team-related questions. Monitor, respond to or re-route all incoming communications to general Galaxy voice mail and email inboxes
- Stay updated with the details and logistics of all Ticket Packages available to Season Ticket Holders. Use MLS ticket sales best practices to offer the best service to all STMs.
- Make a minimum number of touch points per Season Ticket account per year, depending upon profile of each account
- Implement and execute all amenities, benefits, and events for Season Ticket Members
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all Season Ticket Members, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date. Maintain effective and efficient CRM database. Ensure marketing, ticket operations, and PR have all accurate ticket sales package information for website updates, order form updates, press releases, and ticketing system requirements
- Create, manage, and analyze all data from ticket sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work sales table at LA Galaxy events
- Generate new revenue referrals through up-selling, cross-selling, and uncovering account referrals
- Take part in department-wide outbound call campaigns. Generate appropriate lists in conjunction with ticket sales management to support ticket sales initiatives.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet use, and other basic computer usage
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance while at work. Business attire in office and during events. Employees may be required to wear Galaxy attire (to be provided) when representing the Galaxy in public.
- Drive and initiative to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
- Ability to support a team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines
- Ability to prioritize based on sales need
- Ability to work evenings/ nights/ weekends, holidays, and select ticket sales and networking events
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
- Experience and training in Customer Relations Management system preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.