AEG Company: LA Kings
Company Information: Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and Dignity Health Sports Park in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
The Inside Sales Representative participates in a sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports sales industry. This individual will receive detailed and comprehensive sports sales training with a strong focus on developing the skills necessary to become an industry sales leader. The training will benefit the individual’s career growth as a full menu sports sales representative. This opportunity consists of generating business relationships to gain revenue by selling season tickets, partial game plans, and group tickets for the AEG Sports Properties within the LA Kings. A core function of an LA Kings Inside Sales Representative is to proactively generate new revenue through outbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Conduct a high volume of new business calls every day (minimum of 100); proactively prospect and network to generate new business relationships.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals.
- Attend most home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans; assist Account Executives with Season Ticket holders by answering questions, helping with tours, etc
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems.
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.