In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Senior Product UI Designer is responsible for leading and producing industry leading UI design solutions for various consumer and business facing products. Responsibilities include working with cross functional teams and other key stakeholders to create modern, highly usable interfaces with a consumer first approach. The UX and Design family is a true no-ego team that supports, pushes, and learns from each other to produce the highest quality designs.
What will you do?
- Rapidly design multiple concepts and prototypes in Figma
- Champion user-centric designs always thinking from the user's perspective
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
- Work with the Analytics and product management teams to make measurable UX decisions
- Closely work with and lead fellow UI and UX designers, product managers, project managers, and business analysts to incorporate functionality and services that:
- are compatible with and advances an established design, brand and methodology
- meets business requirements
- works within development timelines
- brings value to consumers and clients
- Provide direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team, helping designers on adjacent product teams grow their skills
- Communicate both your design work and the support for your design decisions across the company
- Receive peer and stakeholder feedback and iterate based on that feedback
What will you bring
- 5+ years of experience in interactive and user experience design, working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience using Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or other industry standard design tools
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an understanding of information hierarchy, business objectives, good usability practices and a solid sense of aesthetics.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a rationale for design decisions
- Actively participate and provide feedback in crit and internal design reviews
- A basic understanding of user experience principles
Bonus Points if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in design preferred, or equivalent industry-related experience
- Experience with ticketing company
- Experience designing B2B products
What’s in it for you
- The impactful opportunity to produce industry-leading UI design solutions for various consumer and business-facing products.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, we also work in wonderful offices throughout the US, the UK, and Europe. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/