In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns for the Global Touring Division of AEG Presents. This individual will work very closely with the Director of Digital Marketing, Global Touring and be in constant communication with tour marketers, talent buyers and the central digital team in order to manage execution of content strategy, email campaigns, social monitoring, website properties, apps, media buying, CRM and reporting. This person is responsible for asset trafficking, building digital advertising campaigns, assisting with content creation and providing materials for reporting needs. Understanding the phases of concert marketing to capitalize on tour presales, on sales, etc. to drive awareness is important, so knowledge of digital platforms and audience targeting is a plus. The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will execute real-time campaign optimization and generate ROI reporting along with tour-level recap reporting.
- Work with CRM department to strategize and create email marketing campaigns and proof content to ensure accuracy and positive online image.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Input media plan to internal campaign manager, monitor campaign performance daily. Re-allocate funds based on performance and update creative content. Make changes to campaign status in real-time.
- Analyze and compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns; provide real time reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams including web, creative, content, marketing, sponsorship etc.
- Work with production department to assist with project management for website development and ensure website best practices in SEO tagging etc.
- Gather all digital assets and seek approvals from stakeholders where needed, maintain overall branding, meet production specs and timelines & traffic assets accordingly.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields
- 2-4 Years of related work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
- Demonstrates understanding of different marketing channels and metrics
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
- Proficient in data analysis
- Experience in the music industry and live entertainment
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing tools
- Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.