In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Production Coordinator - Lighting/Audio will assist in all areas of production for venue events. The Production Coordinator will serve as a point of contact for shows, communicating with staff, vendors, security and various departments as needed. Additionally, the position is responsible for coordinating, advancing, and tracking production needs and requirements for all shows.
- Responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of venue lighting system.
- Operate lights during shows configuring color and tone to ensure artists' vision and mood are achieved.
- Responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of venue sound system.
- Operate sound system during shows and confirm that microphones and speakers are functioning.
- Serve as back-up for A/V and PA systems.
- Responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of A/V system.
- Operate PA during shows if Sound Engineer is absent.
- Maintain the public announcement system in optimal working condition.
- Venue maintenance including lighting, sound, stage and equipment.
- Responsible for stage maintenance: sweep, mop, paint touch-ups on flooring as needed throughout the year and buff and paint entire floor once a year.
- Responsible for set up and break down of equipment on stage.
- Load/unload equipment from trucks and set up equipment according to stage design while ensuring safety requirements are met.
- May be responsible for production and operations aspects including vendor end-to-end onsite set up: exhibitor registration and follow-up survey.
- Serve as the primary liaison between vendors, artists, sounds crews, and property management companies in execution of shows and events.
A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
2-4 years of related work experience
Ability operate light and sound systems and plan for live production events
Working knowledge of stand tools and equipment of the trade
Ability to maintain effective working relationships
Strong listening and verbal communication skills
Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Professional Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Experience working at festivals
Able to work various hours: nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Experience with music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.