In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Manager Production advances all event details for all shows. The Production Manager will be responsible for the production team and to set a plan in motion to execute the show as per the agreed terms in the contract. The Production Manager will adhere to a budget to ensure all costs are being tracked and monitored. They will ensure that all the needs of the show and performer are met.
- Liaison between venue and artist to ensure all production needs are met and the contract is being adhered to.
- Work with talent buyer and artist to work out a tour schedule, build offers and create show budget.
- Work closely with the venue to make sure everything is in working order and that all the show needs are being addressed and met.
- Responsible for solving any production issues that may arise at any given point in the show timeline.
- Develop and foster relationships with artist, tour crew, artist management, venues and other important personnel to ensure streamlined communication and successful execution of each show on tour.
- Set a workable budget for the show and make sure all the expenses are being tracked and are within the limits of spending.
- Oversee the load in and load out of the show from artists, vendors and all that apply. In addition to managing production crew by interfacing and making production arrangements with local labor vendors, creating production crew schedules, diffusing employee relation situations and conflict resolution, review, approve and submit payroll for production staff.
- May be responsible for show settlement after the show has concluded. Makes sure that artist(s) and venue are paid accordingly. The Production Manager will also close out the show and submit all pertinent information to accounting.
- May also be responsible for hiring local labor, rentals and other show needs.
- May be responsible for production management and logistics at other locations, venues, or projects within the venue as directed.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in a related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of concert production
- Ability to solve logistical and technical problems including staging, lighting, sound
- Ability to create and maintain budgets for events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Previous management experience with an emphasis on resolution management
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Experience interpreting event contracts and developing accurate production budgets
- Must be extremely flexible to work long hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience working in music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.