In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Goldenvoice Integrated Marketing Coordinator is responsible for brand marketing, social media, public relations, promotions for venues, radio promotions, clubs, theaters, and one-offs. This position will develop promotional initiatives with artists and the community, to promote positive brand image. The Integrated Marketing Coordinator may also be responsible for coordinating the work of interns and street team for show promotions
- Supports Goldenvoice brand marketing initiatives. Coordinates asset creation and trafficking, assists with project management, updates central grid and documents, and produces reporting.
- Coordinates venue photography schedule with publicist and marketing managers. Assists with press release distribution and concert calendar send.
- Monitors marketing trends, regionally, with artists, and implements new marketing strategies and campaigns based on current trends. Analyzes fan base to target specific demographics to promote shows.
- Assists in building and maintaining ad plans for Goldenvoice shows. Assists in coordination of media buying and evaluate and revise as necessary to increase ticketing revenue and event exposure.
- Creates, proofreads, and distributes e-cards. Checks that venue information and links are correct, communicates errors, checks for accuracy, and signs off on final version.
- Research new promotional opportunities for show promotions via ticket giveaways with digital and retail partners.
- Maintains good working relationships with partners, co-promoters, and media. Develops special initiatives to involve the community in events.
- Monitors budget and accounting for marketing efforts and keep management up to date of potential overages. Creates and delivers show settlement including actuals, backup, and any special campaign notes.
- Helps coordinate and advance day-of-show activities including radio stations set ups, remote broadcasts and escorting media photographers and news crews.
- May participate in hiring and training of interns. May also be responsible for the upload of expense reports, updating of office calendar, ordering of supplies and general office administration.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Photoshop)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PR skills, social media savvy, and organization skills
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative thinker; thinks “outside the box”
- Knowledge of the music industry preferred
Pay Scale: $19.54-$28.53
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.