In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer. Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations. If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
GUEST EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR - Coachella Valley Music and Arts and Stagecoach Country Festivals 2024
The Guest Experience Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and responding to a high volume of inbound fan inquiries as a representative of the company and our festivals. This role may also assist the Guest Experience team with other projects and duties as needed. The position will report directly to the Director of Guest Experience.
What you will do:
- Monitor designated festival email inboxes, promptly responding to a high volume of fan inquiries by troubleshooting, investigating and escalating any issues as needed in a timely manner. Ensure consistent follow-up throughout any resoultion process.
- Pull data reports from Front software and assist with Guest Experience team to analyze findings.
- Assist Guest Services Team with onsite tasks and operations related/associated with our onsite teams that fall under the Guest Services team.
- Collaborate to enhance or improve existing practices surrounding communicating with fans or internally as a team.
- Assist with other tasks determined by the Director of Guest Experience.
- High School Diploma or it's equivalent (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- Experienced working and attending live events. Festival experience preferred.
- Skilled in written and verbal communications, with the ability to convey ideas clearly, persuasively and with precision.
- Administrative proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with administrative and clerical procedures, ensuring efficient organization and execution of the tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Adaptability under pressure, adept at managing challenging scenarios while maintaining a composed demeanor.
- Highly organized and capable of thriving in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Detail-oriented with an unwavering commitment to accuracy. Demonstrates a proactive approach, collaborates seamlessly, offers valuable ideas, and brings a positive sense of humor to the team.
- January 15th - June 1st 2024
- 20-40+ hrs/week
- Day and Overnight shifts may apply
Pay Scale: $22.00 - $24.00/hour
Goldenvoice is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.Schedules and shifts are subject to department and operational needs.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.