In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Presents’ Global Partnerships team is seeking an Account Executive, Partnership Activation. This individual will be responsible for the execution and day-to-day management of Corporate client accounts. This position will manage partnership fulfillment at designated venues and events, primarily located on the West Coast.
- Advance sponsorship logistics with internal departments including venue management, marketing, and ticketing teams.
- Maintain CRM data that include client information, ticket bank tracking, client checklists and tracking tools, certificates of insurance, CRM input, archives, etc. to assist with current and future projects.
- Manage marketing materials and approvals for marketing assets by collaborating with clients, marketing managers and asset owners.
- Support sales team as necessary in both the upfront selling process and sponsorship renewal process. Collect asset lists from venue asset managers, update data as needed for sales materials, attend client meetings and calls, represent properties, etc.
- Create detailed partnership recaps for events & venues at the end of the year/agreement terms. Audit fulfilled contracts and assist in the renewal of contracts.
- Develop activation and promotional concepts for partners, detailing ideas for brand, advertising, and product placements at AEG Presents events, venues, one-offs, etc. to increase return on sponsorship investment.
- Draft and pitch ideas for new partnerships and innovative ways to collaborate with existing partners to internal sales team.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Experience working in customer service
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Must be able to work long hours, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to adapt quickly under pressure and problem solve
- Proactive and comfortable working independently
- Ability to handle minor lifting and loading/unloading of merchandise
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
Pay Scale: $54,041-$81,880
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.