In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is the national market leading company in game day experiences and hospitality.
Our team, with beginnings in ISP Sports and 35+ years of leadership in the sports & entertainment industry at the helm, has worked hard to build the fastest growing company in the game day experience space in America. We are growing at a rapid pace and are looking for goal-oriented, high-energy individuals to join our team!
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team works with more than 100 major teams and sporting events, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We created REVELxp to reimagine and redefine game day with memory-making experiences that ignite fan passion, drive attendance, and build loyalty for sports and entertainment brands across the world. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the professional sports properties we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
FANgineers play a vital role in the success of the hospitality program and game days. FANgineers serve as goodwill ambassadors to ticket holders and their guests while maintaining the operational policies in place for all premium seating areas. FANgineers also serve as a liaison between donors, caterers, maintenance staff, custodial staff, Hospitality Directors, and Athletic Department personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform PEAK customer service for all guests, fans, and department staff
- Act as game day ambassadors for the Hospitality office and athletics department
- Ensure all game day policies and procedures are being upheld
- Monitor entry gates, review tickets, and be aware of access control protocols
- Serve as an elevator attendant and people movement monitor
- Perform all pre, during, and post-game duties associated to suites and clubs (i.e., trash removal, facility monitoring, food & beverage needs, etc.)
- During the game, serve as the main point of contact for suite holders and guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Opportunities available to work day before game days for additional hours
WHEN AND WHERE
- FANgineers are hourly employees. Hours will range between 10-30 hours per week depending on the home game schedules and office needs each week.
- Must be available to work all UAB home football games on these dates in 2022: September 1, 17; October 8, 15; November 5, 12.
- Other opportunities are available to work based on availability, including Legion Soccer, USFL, and other events held at Protective Stadium.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Ability to work all home games from September through November
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and long hours
- Service-first mindset
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate clearly with guests, vendors, and teammates
- Comfortable standing and walking for extended periods of time
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.