In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
Tailgater Concierge is committed to making game day easier by providing our guests everything they need for the perfect tailgate, with none of the hassle. We reserve space, bring the gear, set it up, and take care of the clean up so that our guests need only to show up and have a great time.
Event Staff team members are accountable for set-up and take-down of all tailgate reservations (tents, chairs, tables, coolers, etc.) and will report into the game day event manager.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Be responsive to the game day event manager
- Set up all tailgates according to weekly plan and map of tailgate space provided (some set-ups may happen on Friday for early kick-off games)
- Support event manager in ensuring all catering, beverage, ice delivery is placed and set-up in the appropriate tailgates
- Be available to provide curbside assistance for guests (help carry tailgating supplies i.e. beverages, food, equipment etc. from customer cars to tailgate location and from tailgate locations to cars)
- Be available to answer any questions customers have or provide additional equipment upon request
- Check garbage receptacles and replace full bags with fresh ones throughout the tailgate time
- Take down, clean up, and inventory all tailgate package components
- Report damaged and/or lost tailgate components to the event manager
- Place garbage in designated area
- Return all tailgate equipment to storage unit and securely store for the next game
The position will be contract/part-time at will work. Rest and lunch breaks will be provided based on work hours. Must be available for most shifts outlined in the schedule below.
Tulane University Football Schedule
- September 23, 2023
- September 30, 2023
- October 21, 2023
- November 11, 2023
- November 25, 2023
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Able to remain on feet for extended period of time
- Reliable transportation
Salary – $18.00 - $20.00 / Hour