In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is looking for an individual with a passion for customer care and company product. As the Assistant Manager of Hospitality, you will be responsible for assisting in the premium seating management operations for a fast-paced sports experience company. Servant leadership, an eye toward customer service, and honed management skills are foundational to the success of this position. A love of college sports is a big plus! This position reports to the Sr. Hospitality Manager (also located on campus).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Sr. Hospitality Manager in all operational aspects of an on-campus satellite office.
- Fulfill assigned sport-specific roles and duties for and premium seating areas at events during multiple sports seasons.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise intern and game day/event staff.
- Administer payroll processes for game day staff, including any necessary background checks, e-verification, direct deposit functions, hours documentation, etc.
- Design and produce effective communication media, including services guides, menu portfolios, web-based communication, newsletters and other correspondence.
- Assist in the effective communication within the athletic department of the following: presentation of proposed operating budget; provision of pre-season report detailing maintenance and facility problems; provision of post-game reports detailing operational and maintenance issues; presentation of year-end report.
- Implement procedure for booking, rental, and operation of off-season/outside events in designated athletic facilities, when applicable.
- Establish and maintain positive relations with diverse groups, including donors and seat holders, game day staff, vendors, and university administration.
- Assist in project coordination at conference championship fan events, when requested.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant customer service experience
- Attention to detail, a self-starter mentality, solutions-oriented
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
- Receives and applies feedback and direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required; working knowledge of creative platforms preferred
- Ability to lead and train part-time and/or full-time staff
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Basic term life/AD&D/short term disability/long term disability provided
- 401k option
- PTO commensurate with tenure
Newly created REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.