In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, creative and sales-minded individual. As the Manager, Marketing & Creative Services, you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing strategy for full-service tailgating and marquee events for all properties associated with REVELxp. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Data & Analytics. The ideal team member will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to effectively work with a variety of colleagues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Implement e-commerce digital, creative, and social planning, including calendar of email cadence to support sales efforts
- Create plan for digital content strategy across all local and national accounts
- Create campaign strategy for lead generation via digital and on-site platforms
- Manage website development and e-commerce initiatives
- Design and execute database email marketing campaigns (using platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Zoom Info, Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Develop creative and sales collateral
- Create digital sponsorship deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of Sports and Entertainment Industry
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.