In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, logistics-focused individual. As an Installation Crew Member, you will share the responsibility of the installation, dismantle and warehousing of various types of equipment that are used to execute events of all sizes, including tailgating events at assigned university properties. The ideal crew member possesses a strong work ethic, enjoys working with their hands and embraces structure. With this position comes an opportunity for future growth and responsibility. Pay: $14-$16/hour.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Loading and preparing vehicles accurately, in preparation for delivery of equipment to event sites (including tent structures).
- Ensure proper safety procedures are being followed in the warehouse and onsite
- Knowledge of basic warehousing equipment
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and safety
- Manage warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Implement safe policies and practices to reduce the possibilities of injuries
- Communication with supervisors and team
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Team player
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and do physical labor for extended periods of time
- Reliable form of transportation & communication
- Availability on nights, weekends, and long shifts
- Enjoys physical labor and working outdoors
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.