In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is looking for an experienced revenue-minded individual to oversee sales and strategy for our National Sales Center. As the Director, Sales, the ideal candidate will be responsible for leading, mentoring, coaching, and assisting in the sales process for the National Sales Center, Manager, Sales, and Account Executives selling full-service tailgate, ticket, and special event packages for game day and non-game day events. This position will work closely with corporate and regional leadership to provide sales support for all REVELxp partnerships company-wide.
The ideal candidate is passionate about leading, growing and coaching the next generation of top sales talent in the sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
· Lead and motivate a team of Managers and Account Executives by setting and reviewing sales activities and sales goals, coaching, and training for all REVELxp events and products.
· Hire, train, and develop the Account Executive team both as individual sellers and as a team.
· Develop and grow relationships within our local markets to generate new leads, referrals, and sales channels through their professional and personal networks, and proactively soliciting and following-up on sales leads.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales reports regarding revenue generation, activities, and pipeline for the National Sales Center.
· Meet with Managers, Sales on a weekly basis to review sales goals and objectives.
· Assist in creating and implementing a continuous sales training program on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Oversee sales enablement tools and provide execution strategies for the sales team.
· Other duties as assigned.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or sports management (or equivalent experience) is preferred
· 2+ years of successful sports sales management experience.
· 5+ years of successful sports sales experience with a pro or college sports team.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build positive professional relationships and interact comfortably and effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
· Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
· Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.