Ticket Services Agent Intern with Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, TX
Texas Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) is seeking a positive and motivated individual who is looking to learn how to become a ticket services superstar. This individual will have the opportunity to learn the best service and sales training and development skills in order to attain real life ticket service experience. This individual will also be tasked with performing special projects as assigned by the leadership team. This 3 month internship paves the path to obtain an Account Executive or other ticket service role upon graduation.
Primary (Essential Duties)
- Learn ticket service and sales process including outbound calls, social selling, emails, and face to face appointments
- Assist leadership team with various projects and tasks
- Assist with special projects to support the service team
- Preferred Seat License Project
- June race day execution
- Service event execution
- Team member event planning
- Entering final semester or two of undergraduate or graduate degree
- Studying Sales, Sports Management, or Sport Administration preferred
Working Condition and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
- Lift 50+ pounds and work sales tables during race weekend and other events
- Standing for extended periods of time
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
How did you hear about this job?