Business Development Executive with Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth · TX
Texas Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth · TX
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
The Business Development Executive is responsible for assessing markets, analyzing business opportunities, initiating proposals and generating new business for Texas Motor Speedway. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Position requirements include sales experience, excellent communication, dynamic presentation and strong customer service skills. This individual also needs to have a strong passion for maximizing revenue.
Business Development Executive responsibilities include:
- Producing and maximizing new business opportunities
- Generating new business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Maximizing inside sales opportunities.
- Resourceful and good at identifying potential target customers.
- Embracing cold outreach with potential customers and finding creative ways to open the door with a prospect.
- Establishing customer needs and selling inventory against ideas or solutions that align with a client’s business objective.
- Negotiating contracts to ensure both client and Texas Motor Speedway goals are met.
- Weekly reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining positive and harmonious relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Appreciation for high standards in customer service and operating with integrity.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant experience in a comparable position is preferred and having strong local relationships in DFW is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong PC skills, Salesforce knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to work required hours including event weekends and/or miscellaneous events held at the track.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?