Showcar Promotional Team Member - Texas Motor Speedway (Fort Worth, TX)
Role and Responsibilities
- The Showcar Promotional Team Member will aggressively promote TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY through consumer interaction for TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY’S promotional team. This position will be responsible for setting the example on the ideal way to handle consumer interactions for promotional events at Texas Motor Speedway.
- The Team Member will take direction from the Promotions Manager, Showcar Coordinator and Promotional Team Leader as well as having involvement with event recaps and data collection goals.
- Will be responsible for meeting weekly regarding current promotional goals.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge about TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY and communicate current TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY event updates, sales, contests, knowledge of NASCAR/INDYCAR and other racing events at TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY.
- Demonstrate skills in customer relations & problem solving as well as event setup and brainstorming processes to improve TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY promotions.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Resolve problems, address concerns or complaints as they arise, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license; must have transportation to drive to the various TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY promotional events around the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- The Team Member will have a positive attitude and great interpersonal communication skills.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED. College preferred. Must have great knowledge of the official Texas Motor Speedway calendar of events. Must have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions, ability to tactfully handle customer interaction, and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to drive various promotional vehicles
- Must have reliable transportation to and from workplace
- Promotional and/or brand ambassador experience preferred.
- Be able to learn and promote current promotions and events going on at TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- Mandatory to work each day of major race weekends in April, June and November
- Ability to meet on a quarterly basis for evaluation and future goal discussion