General Maintenance of Operations/Welder with Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth · TX
Texas Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Maintenance
General Maintenance of Operations/Welder Job Purpose: The position provides general maintenance in the Operations Department as well as welder experience. The General Maintenance of Operations/Welder reports to the Director of Operations.
Primary and Essential Duties:
- General Maintenance of facility (building repair, landscaping, etc.)
- General welding needs of facility
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of practices and procedures related to facility maintenance and proper use and care of equipment.
- General knowledge/skill of a wide variety.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, professional consultants, contractors and the public.
- Must maintain a good driving record.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- 3 years minimum experience with welding and other maintenance skills.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Flexible schedule to include long hours, weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
- Lift 20+ pounds and be able to stand for extended periods of time during races and events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?