As an Event Ticket Seller, you will work out of the Box Office or other remote ticket sales locations to sell and distribute tickets and to resolve all ticketing issues onsite at Charlotte Motor Speedway, zMAX Dragway, and the Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway events. Individuals need to be willing, able and committed to providing excellent customer service to every fan they serve. Individuals should be detail-oriented and genuinely enjoy interacting with and helping our fans. Friendly and outgoing personality with retail and/or cash-handling experience is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Process customer ticket sales and will call pickups
• Answer guest questions with regard to event and facility, e.g. location of a particular section, price of tickets, dates of future events, etc.
• Handle complaints, discrepancies, or related ticket problems with guests and staff when applicable
• Utilize Ticketmaster software to troubleshoot any and all ticket issues, e.g. reprinting tickets, researching scan history of a ticket, selling a new ticket, etc.
• Respond to guest concerns in a respectful and calm manner and work closely with Director of Ticketing or Box Office Manager as needed
• Have a thorough knowledge of all Charlotte Motor Speedway facilities, scheduling, venue services, attractions, and event logistics
• This position requires heavy interaction with the public providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance
• Maintain a positive, outgoing demeanor, adhering to the core expectations of our Box Office team at all times
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Ticketing or Box Office Manager, e.g. distributing tickets to the public at will call, selling tickets in ticket selling terminals, etc.
• Able to lift, carry, move, arrange and use equipment up to 30 lbs. in weight
• Able to sit for extended periods of time
• Retail and cash handling experience preferred
• Possess the visual acuity to see, read and comprehend text, type, data and content on computer monitors, screens and documents
• Experience with processing debit cards, credit cards, gift cards and voucher payments preferred
• Experience using Ticketmaster Archtics, online ticketing Apps and/or other ticketing systems
• Experience with basic computer programs such as Excel, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Google Chrome preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.