Summary: This position is responsible for selling advertising, sponsorships, hospitality, suites, corporate events, and other revenue-producing opportunities for Texas Motor Speedway. The individual will also assist with special projects and events as assigned including marketing, planning, implementation, and follow-through of logistical and tactical event details relating to sponsorships, corporate displays, hospitality, suites, corporate events, and various other partnership elements.
- Support TMS business development efforts, with an emphasis on sponsorship sales, premium suite and hospitality, and facility rentals
- Continuously prospect to develop new business through research, outreach and networking
- Grow existing relationships and sales offerings of current accounts
- Originate custom tailored sponsorship concepts and create proposals and pitch decks for prospects and partners.
- Execute contractually obligated assets for all owned accounts
- Meet and exceed personal sales revenue targets for the season and each major event
- Collaborate with the TMS and Speedway Motorsports national sales team in the development of strategies, plans, and initiatives relative to new and renewal business development
- Work within a collaborative team environment with other track sales executives and staff
- Maintain up-to-date sales activities (Salesforce CRM), commission reports, expenses, as well as daily and weekly sales records
- Responsible to be on-site for all special events, major events, and other events as needed
- Learning, following, and providing feedback on our policies and processes
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.