Business Development Executive, Track Rental Specialist with Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, TX
Texas Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, TRACK RENTAL SPECIALIST
The Business Development Executive is responsible for assessing markets, analyzing business opportunities, initiating proposals and generating new business with an emphasis on maximizing facility rentals for Texas Motor Speedway. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Position requirements include sales experience, excellent communication and customer service skills and a strong passion to maximize revenue through successful strategic planning.
Business Development Executive responsibilities include:
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Maximizing inside sales opportunities.
- Great relationships with the local CVB’s and chambers.
- Market research and identifying potential target customers.
- Cold calling potential customers and finding creative ways to build relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling inventory accordingly.
- Negotiating contracts to ensure both client and Texas Motor Speedway goals are met.
- Weekly sales status reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining positive and harmonious relationships with clients and coworkers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree in related field is a plus.
- Relevant experience in a comparable position is preferred and having strong local relationships with the CVB’s and other local stakeholders.
- Appreciation for high standards in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong PC skills, Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Must be able to work required hours including event weekends and/or miscellaneous events held at the track.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?