The Ticket Department at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway offers hands on experience in ticket sales and customer service. Interns must be comfortable interacting with customers and visitors to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. While here, you’re encouraged to become part of the team by working at the front desk, providing customer service and fulfilling orders. You will also be expected to work flexible hours including race weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Coordinate & execute projects associated with growing Group & Loud N Proud member base.
· Learn and use the Archtics ticketing system
· Attend numerous community events to market New Hampshire Motor Speedway & collect leads
· Participate in sales training, handle inbound sales calls and perform outbound sales calls
· Process orders
· Act as a liaison between NHMS and your college/university
· Assist other departments as needed
· Must receive college credit