Speedway Children's Charities INTERN with Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, TX
College Level Student – B.A., B.S. with the following majors, but not limited to, hospitality management, non-profit, sports or motorsport management, public relations or related field.
Good organizational skills; attention to detail and accuracy, self-starter, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Assist in day-to-day operations. This may involve making phone calls, faxing, organizing, filing, odd jobs, etc.
- Maintain and compile relevant databases and contact lists.
- Assist in designing and implementing sponsorship proposals
- Assist in organizing events by detailing action items
- Assist with volunteer contact and organizing per event
- During events get hands-on experience by helping coordinate behind the scenes
- Help plan and organize volunteer appreciation party.
This is an unpaid internship.
However, as a token of gratitude, all interns who complete the semester internship and work the race events held during the semester internship will receive a $500 stipend.
How did you hear about this job?