Partnership Activation Internship with Sales Department Intern- Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, TX
Sales Department Intern- Texas Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
Partnership Activation Internship
Texas Motor Speedway is looking for a qualified Partnership Activation intern to assist in various stages of the activation process, including onboarding customers, assisting in activation and retention of clients.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our fast-paced team. As an intern you will gain hands-on experience working on challenging and meaningful projects, with guidance from other members of the team.
The Partnership Activation Internship will tenure August to December. This internship is unpaid, but can be used for class credit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Assist the corporate sales team in coordinating and executing sponsor-related promotions and programs
- Assist in reviewing sponsor activation through proof of performance.
- Brainstorm on new inventory and partner activation ideas
- Attend meetings, events and other partner opportunities.
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing or Business major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Suite is preferred but not mandatory
How did you hear about this job?