Position Summary: The Guest Services and Logistics Tram/Shuttle Bus driver will assist the Senior Manager; Guest Services in transporting guests while providing excellent customer service. The Tram/Shuttle Bus Driver position includes work at events at Charlotte Motor Speedway, The Dirt Track at Charlotte, and The zMAX Dragway assisting in conducting the overall operation of the transportation department.
• SAFELY transport guests to each CMS venue
• Greet all guests with a smile and engage them accordingly
• Inquire as to where they need to go
• Possess knowledge of facilities and overall property layout
• Answer questions about various CMS tram routes and event day happening
• Inspect overall safety, appearance, and cleanliness of all vehicles and report any issues to your event supervisor
• Handle special requests as assigned by your supervisor
• Trams/Shuttle buses are only used during specified events during the race season, and will be assigned shifts based on needs by the Guest Services Department.
• 21 years of age or older
•Drivers with valid Class A, B, or C CDL with passenger endorsement preferred
• Clean driving record. Drivers must pass a motor vehicle report before being considered
• Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required!
• A team player who works well with others
• This position requires extended hours (more than 12 hours) in ALL outdoor weather conditions