This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by part-time campgrounds employees of Texas Motor Speedway. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that may be required of employees assigned to this job classification.
Want to work a NASCAR or IndyCar race weekend? Texas Motor Speedway is looking for fun and energetic individuals to join our campgrounds staff! A campground ambassador has many key roles that help enhance the race week experience for campers. Ambassadors have a variety of positions in the campgrounds that require a positive attitude and close attention to details. We are looking for team members to help at the gates to the campgrounds and getting campers checked in to their home away from home at Texas Motor Speedway. Ambassadors will be required to interpret and enforce Speedway policies to both fans and fellow team members during the event.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Arrive to work on time as scheduled
- Work flexible schedule, days & nights, including weekends
- Must be able to tolerate adverse weather conditions
- Communicate any & all security related issues in a clear, concise & timely manner to the Campgrounds Manager
- Ability to report any incident involving an injury to a fan or employee immediately to your Campgrounds Manager
- Must present a fan friendly appearance & attitude to patrons & guests of TMS
- Must report to work drug & alcohol free
- High School Diploma or GED required, some College preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.