The Ticket Department at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway offers hands on experience in ticket sales and customer service. Interns must be comfortable interacting with customers and visitors to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. While here, you’re encouraged to become part of the team by working at the front desk, providing customer service and fulfilling orders. You will also be expected to work flexible hours including race weekend. This program will ideally run between February-June 30 or March-July 31, but program can be flexible for the right person. Candidates must be available June 21-23.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Learn and use the Archtics ticketing system
- Utilize Fan360/Dimension CRM
- Participate in sales training, handle inbound sales calls and perform outbound sales calls
- Process orders
- Assist other SM tracks as needed
- Must receive college credit
- Must be available to work June 17-23
- Reliable transportation
- Are you available June 21-23?
- Do you have housing in NH?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.