The Social Media Intern will help to implement the company’s Social Media Marketing. This will include content strategy, developing brand awareness, and generating inbound traffic. The Social Media Intern must be a highly motivated individual with a passion for involvement in media. The internship is unpaid and requires a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Assist with researching, writing, editing, and proofreading of electronic marketing and corporate communications materials for both internal and external audiences.
- Create social media postings
- Monitor Social Media Posting and tag’s
- Knowledge of Micorsoft Office (specifically Word and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of all social media outlets- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, YouTube and snapchat.
- Desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
Application deadline is March 30, 2018.