This position will work about every other weekend and as needed during the week. The Security Officer will be responsible for allowing only authorized traffic to enter through a gate into the race track area. This position facilitates the resolutions to unforeseen problems that arise with various scheduled activities and will conduct security checks of the property daily.
· Maintain security inside the race track area by controlling access and allowing only those authorized to enter.
· Greet visitors and direct them to their authorized destination.
· Work with staff as needed to facilitate events happening in a fan friendly atmosphere.
· Maintain communications with Fire/EMS, Police, and alarm companies and respond as needed in the event of an emergency.
· Assist in physical security of CMS property daily.
· During events, assist with safety and security of spectators.
· Keep written log of daily activity.
· Assist Security Supervisor in tasks as directed.
· High School graduate or GED,
· Basic computer skills
· Read and Write English
· Available to work all days and shifts
· Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
· Prior Law Enforcement, Military, and Security preferred