We are looking for individuals that are interested and enthusiastic about experiencing what it would be like to work for Speedway Motorsports Inc. This internship is designed so that you learn on the job and are exposed to many different departments and skill sets. The internship is unpaid and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
To apply you must be at least a college level student. We would prefer that your major be specifically marketing or some other business related major.
• Assist with ticket renewal programs for all races (NHRA and NASCAR)
• Stock ticket renewal stations
• Manage renewal workers
• Help research new marketing strategies and ideas
• Aid in creation of advertising, brochures, and other collateral materials
• Assist in day to day operations (making phone calls, running errands, e-mails, etc.)
• Help schedule and execute promotions
• Answer fan questions and assist all guests of Charlotte Motor Speedway
• Promote and assist in data collection at races
• Help ensure promotional banners are up and in the proper place
• Give golf cart rides to fans during race time
• Pace car rides (if 21 or over)
• Help other departments and staff members if they need assistance
• Any additional responsibilities that may be needed during your internship
• Knowledge of Micorsoft Office (specifically Word and Powerpoint)
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Customer Relations
Application deadline is March 30, 2018.