Shuttle Bus driver will assist in transporting guests while providing excellent customer service. The shuttle bus driver position includes work at events at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Shifts range from 4 - 15 hours, depending on race ending times and will pay a rate of $10.00 an hour.
• SAFELY transport guests to each CMS venue
• Greet all guests with a smile and engage them accordingly
• Inquire as to where they need to go
• Possess knowledge of facilities and overall property layout
• Answer questions about various CMS tram routes and event day happening
• Inspect overall safety, appearance, and cleanliness of all vehicles and report any issues to your event supervisor
• Handle special requests as assigned by your supervisor
• Shuttle buses are only used during specified events during the race season, and will be assigned shifts based on needs by the Guest Services Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 21 years of age or older
• Drivers with valid Class A, B, or C CDL with passenger endorsement preferred
• Clean driving record. Drivers must pass a motor vehicle report before being considered
• Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required!
• A team player who works well with others
• Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods