Graphic Designer with Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA
Atlanta Motor Speedway jobs
Sports Jobs in Hampton, GA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Artist Job Description: Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field, plus two or more years of relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. The qualified candidate will be organized and detail-oriented to track projects, has ability to work independently and as a team player and the capability to meet deadlines. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office is required, plus a working knowledge of HTML and flash/Adobe animate. Photography experience is desired in the ideal candidate. Any experience with copywriting and non-linear digital video editing (Final Cut Pro/Express or Adobe Premier) would be a bonus.
- Assist Marketing & Promotion Department
- Reports to VP of Marketing & Promotion– duties assigned as necessary.
- Art Design:
- Work with the Promotion department to develop needed graphics and looks for the marketing of the facility.
- Design artwork for direct mail, outdoor campaigns, print ads, online ads, brochures, and posters for advertising campaign for all Atlanta Motor Speedway promoted events including, but not limited to NASCAR Weekend, Thursday Thunder, Friday Night Drags and Atlanta Motorama.
- Generate graphics for AMS website and email marketing campaigns.
- Create materials for the ticket office – ticket stock, flyers, maps, fan guides, etc.
- Produce design for facility needs: event signage, pace car design, invitations, materials for press events, etc.
- Construct animations for LED board.
- Support the Sales department with logo creation and sales presentations.
- Interact with other departments on any other graphic needs that arise.
- Souvenir Program
- Craft the complete look of the souvenir program.
- Layout design and approval with VP of Marketing & Promotion.
- Establish deadlines and production schedule.
- Update all static pieces in souvenir programs, bios in souvenir program / proof bio info.
- Secure all photo needs for program.
- Manage souvenir program budget with approval of VP of Marketing & Promotion.
- Help develop shot list for AMS photographers for all events.
- Serve as photographer for any PR or in-house events; as needed
- Event Weekend Responsibilities
- Media Center / Press Box staffing per VP of Marketing & Promotion.
- Pace Car / Promotional Tent appearances
- Assist in staffing pace car appearances as needed
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to apply. Qualified candidates will be contacted to submit a portfolio.
How did you hear about this job?
Have you previously worked for a sports team/league/organization? If yes, please elaborate on your role.